Sunday, May 24, 2009

CCIE 13100

It took me 3 attempts to nail down CCIE Service Provider track.
My first Attempt was in RTP and i failed by 3 marks. I was almost in depression, But now when i look back i feel good that i failed twice. In my first and second attempt i thought i did everything correctly and i was completely surprised "why did i failed". i always thaught i wish i did some sections correctly.

Based on my my previous experience some of the best practice i followed:
1) Understand the questions correctly, If any doubt please reach out to proctor.
2) "Don't and NEVER" assume things wrt any question.
3) Once the questions is correctly understood, Type the solution and "ALWAYS" cross check whatever you have typed.
4) For anything or everything you typed their will be an effect "Cause and effect" check the outcome of the solution you have typed.
5) You should get a blank paper in exam which you will have to return to proctor at the end of the exam, After every question you typed and are confident that the outcome is right, you can right down on this paper and mark that you have achieved this section marks, This will help you to calculate all the marks at the end of the exam and will not let you reach out to respective GOD for their blessings lol, since you yourself would be confident that you will pass.

This are some of the best practices i followed in my recent CCIE SP attempt on 5th JAN.

It took me almost a year and a half to clear CCIE SP.

I would personally suggest to read the technology stuff in and out.

Also I would recommend IPexpert Proctor Guide.

Last minute preparation always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment